Thursday, December 26, 2013

INFORMATION KITS ON PREMATURE INFANTS FOR PARENTS AND HOSPITALS

My goal is to inform.  Bragging is at the bottom of that list.  I wish I had time to improve on my journalistic style but may later.  I feel getting to the point on this information is better for all involved.
I was blessed to come across this information from newsletters and only plan to pass it along.
Please understand that none of this is for diagnosis, treatment or prevention.  Please see your healthcare provider for all your heealthcare needs.
Available for download from the NIH;
     >**Named “Transitioning Newborns from NICU to Home: A Resource Toolkit”   Can           be found in PDF form on the web named nicutoolit.pdf
   > Transitioning Newborns from NICU to Home Family Information Packet.  Can be              found on web in PDF form under nicupacket.pdf
   >Beginnings Guides: Beginnings Pregnancy Guide & Beginnings Parents Guide                Evidence Base and Guidelines for Effective Use
Please share.  The goal is to make all people more informed.
This is a short to the point blog informing people about resources.  Style of writing is brief and to the point.  I hope those reading this understand. My thoughts are that people don’t want a lot of extra’s but just the information!