Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hold on to your drawers.

Going through some old things in a "JUNK HEAP," I found this drawer and old candy shipment boxes. I got the idea to do a collage in a drawer; while using the drawer as the frame.
This project is unfinished. I will post an update when it is.
image
image
"FLEA MARKET FLIP," has been an inspiration for me. Below is another
attempt at flipping.
image
image
Here is a drawing of a friend
I wad afraid to show her. I thought she might think it less than flattering. Here is where esteem gets in the way of accomplishing things you dream you could of, would of and might have.
image
Plus, let me share a few more of my art attempts.
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
Summer brings me to a list of "Flip" projects I plan on jumping on soon.
*******I see the creation of art and "flipping" or reinventing as a gate to setting up businesses that fit special needs, autism and such.  These groups,  often, in my eyes, with an innate sense of creativity, bring about options that others muss because it isn't obvious to them.
If you have insights, information or feedback (negative or positive, plz state in a positive manner, skipping tacky) you wish to share or comment; I look forward to it! I really see growing from this as an opportunity instead of dumping on my feelings.  I already shared am example of letting my feelings keep me from this an enjoying new areas of life.